Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Usbbreak v1 non updateable iphone 3gs or nano 2gb?

Sponsored Links
    I have bought the non upgradeable pic usbbreak that seems to have no bootloader. i also have a 3gs iphone and a nano 2gb

my problem is the blu-ray in my ps3 has stopped reading full stop so need to go for the diskless option.

is my only option to buy new usb device?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

20100921_5e0efe9c2b1d35c957e09LcBOrdkcDQ5.jpg  
    Best Answer - Posted by chomps268:

I just want to point this out, but there's a big difference between ipod nano 2g and ipod nano 2gb.

2g means second generation. Second generation ipod nano's can't be used to jailbreak.

On the other hand, 2gb means 2 gigabites (obviously), and if it's 2gb then I'm pretty sure it's a 1g (generation, as stated above, just writing it again so there's no confusion). But I could be wrong. A quick google search should help you decide which one you have. Anyways, if it IS infact an ipod nano 1g, you can jailbreak with it.

Just install rockbox on it, decide what backup manager you want, grab the payload you want and you're set. If that's too much work for you, I can upload my .rockbox folder on my ipod 1g for you. Good luck

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I believe the iPhone needs Jailbroke itself (not sure) but the nano 2g should work fine.

Edit: my bad doesn't look like nano 2g is on the list, might have to go with the phone.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 10-20-2010 at 10:23 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just want to point this out, but there's a big difference between ipod nano 2g and ipod nano 2gb.

2g means second generation. Second generation ipod nano's can't be used to jailbreak.

On the other hand, 2gb means 2 gigabites (obviously), and if it's 2gb then I'm pretty sure it's a 1g (generation, as stated above, just writing it again so there's no confusion). But I could be wrong. A quick google search should help you decide which one you have. Anyways, if it IS infact an ipod nano 1g, you can jailbreak with it.

Just install rockbox on it, decide what backup manager you want, grab the payload you want and you're set. If that's too much work for you, I can upload my .rockbox folder on my ipod 1g for you. Good luck

missed the 2gb, thought it was 2g. Thanks for pointing that out.

I over looked that 2g and 2gb , thats fantastic news should be able to install by myself.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News