Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] UsbBreak updatable?

Sponsored Links
    I have a USBBREAK clone dongle in my possession.

Some people say it can be updated and some say it can't, i have opened the device and taken some pictures if that can help. If possible i would like to update it to Hermes V3.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMG00178-20100928-0929.jpg   IMG00201-20101009-0415.jpg   IMG00199-20101009-0414.jpg   IMG00196-20101009-0413.jpg   IMG00195-20101009-0413.jpg  

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice pics, so we see what's inside a bad clone. i don't have much experience but for what i see, it is possible but would not work. only if you create your own hex code.

the chip you have on that board is blank. so nobody can tell you what hex file do you need. and even if there is one who works properly, you still have to try out before someone can tell you.

buying clones is never a good idea and when a project is new, then it's a more bad idea.

greetings
    Warrorar

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm going to try and sell this clone as i have the atmega32u dev board now which works well and is fully updatable. I purchased this clone when the frist clones started coming onto the market as i couldnt justify spending the amount of money the psjailbreak team were asking for.. even though they worked for their money, i'm a student.

Anyway thanks for the response!

i have the same stick and i will update it too but i think that is not possible why usbbreak bring another one on the market that calls usbbreak 1.1 that's so funny they will only make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Feurigo View Post
    i have the same stick and i will update it too but i think that is not possible why usbbreak bring another one on the market that calls usbbreak 1.1 that's so funny they will only make money.
    Most of these clone companies are just out to make money and dont care about their customers! i wasnt aware of USB BREAK 1.1, im going to check it out

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News