Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] USB Jailbreak PS3 questions help?

Sponsored Links
    When I use the USB dongle, and jailbreak it, can i unjailbreak it or it permant installed into your system? Or I could simply just remove my USB and it will be back to normal?

Also, let say i bought black ops to play online legit but i also want to use dongle for playing burnt games, can i do it both way? Or it not possible because I have to update to lastest fw to play online?

Please answer. Ty

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When you jailbreak your console the "change" is not permanent, i.e. when you restart the system (without the USB *device*) it will boot/startup normally.

There is a small issue in your example tho. The jailbreak works on consoles with FW less than 3.42 ( 3.41 ... 2.43), whereas for PSN you need the latest (3.55).

Unless I missed a fancy new payload that can "spoof" (correctly) the system so that PSN "thinks" you are running the latest (whereas actually you are not)
    Last edited by xaxaxe; 12-28-2010 at 08:15 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh, ty for clearing it up for me. I saw a video of jailbreaking with TI calculator. What about that? Is work the same as USB? You have to redo when you restart the system? Also, i heard XI kai allows you to play online for certain games. That still working?

Correct, using a TI as your JailBreak device is would be the same, and no, currently you cannot play games online with a JailBroken PS3 via PSN.

However, as you mentioned some games are working online using other networks as follows:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ith-xlink-kai/

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...2p-connection/

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News