Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Upgrading from Rogero 4.50 to 4.55 CFW help?

Sponsored Links
    i would like to ask how to upgrade my cfw to rogero 4.55? i tried playing watch dogs but console is telling me that the game requires 4.55 firmware version. help me guys. i'm new here
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

Yes just download Rogero 4.55 rename it to PS3UPDATE.PUP and place it on USB PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDATE.PUP

You can install it directly in XMB. That is how I always update.

Then place the multiman pkg file on root of USB, install from XMB on PS3 under Game Tab Install Pkg files you will see it.

Done!!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Prepare USB drive/stick create folders PS3/UPDATE and place there update file UPDATE.PUP just make sure your file is not fake by comparing checksum , Go to safe mode and update CFW of your choice

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i already downloaded cfw 3.55. how do i compare in check sum? and how do i go the safe mode? do i need to update also my multiman or not? and does my game disappears in my ps3 if i updated the cfw. i really have a lot of questions sorry guys . help

You don't need CFW 3.55, Just do as misiozol says.

Yes you will have to update multiman. Search checksum verification and PS3 Safe mode. You won't loose any games.
    Last edited by windrider42; 08-09-2014 at 06:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

so you mean i need to download the cfw rogero 4.55 and then install it? okay. okay so how do i update multiman? i have a .pkg multiman 4.55 file but i dont know where should i put it. help

Yes just download Rogero 4.55 rename it to PS3UPDATE.PUP and place it on USB PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDATE.PUP

You can install it directly in XMB. That is how I always update.

Then place the multiman pkg file on root of USB, install from XMB on PS3 under Game Tab Install Pkg files you will see it.

Done!!!!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News