Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Upgraded to Sony official PS3 Firmware help?

Sponsored Links
    So after having my ps3 jailbroken for a year i finaly decided to upgrade it and play some online

the problem is i only have the 40 gb disk in and i noticed that i have 10gb/37gb free wich means 27 gb should be used rigth ?

so i check what games i have and what game data , game save , and after checking it out it adds up to around 10gb atmost (dont have any music and videos..) and that consist of 2 games

so i got to thinking maybe the files for the games i hade when i ran kmeaw 3.55 and stored games on the internal are still there.. ?
    and then how do i remove it when i dont have any filemanager or ftp program as it is on official? what should i do? and dont say buy bigger hdd..

thx for help // Patrik

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello patte88, simply format your HDD and you will get free space and remove whatever can be on the HDD.

Make a backup of your games' saves before performing the format. You can redownload the official games you have on the PSN afterwards.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok here comes the funny part, when i was on the hacked fw i had some games installed on the internal disk and yes most of them stopped working when i upgraded but some of them actually still works on the newest firmware (Dungeon Hunter Alliance , HORD) don't know how or why thy work they just do but most other games got the error when i tried to start them, so i'm afraid i will lose there games if i format even though i backup as i did not buy them

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You're talking about PSN games right? Because there's no way to load backups on OFW because multiMAN would not start!

that's right

Yes PSN games that don't have patched eboots would still work.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News