Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Upgraded hard drive dlc quit working

Sponsored Links
    I still have the original drive as well but all of the DLC wants me to connect to psn and update before I can play them again. Any ideas?
    Best Answer - Posted by grudge1981:

I don't think there is currently a workaround for this. a friend of mine had that happen after upgrading the hdd before this whole jailbreak thing happened. the ps3 wanted him to connect to the psn deactivate with each account and then reactivate the data before it would let him use it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think there is currently a workaround for this. a friend of mine had that happen after upgrading the hdd before this whole jailbreak thing happened. the ps3 wanted him to connect to the psn deactivate with each account and then reactivate the data before it would let him use it.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    have you try copying everything from the old harddrive using ftp, and then ftp it to the new one, cause when you use the transfer thing some file don't transfer over.

Don't know about dlc's but games updates are working in offline mode more infos are here...

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post309313

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News