Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] Upgrade to any fw (8002F2C5 or 8002F225) help?

Sponsored Links
    Yesterday, I tried change idps by flashing new nor with new idps. First I backup nor bin by multiman in Rogero 4.40 and downgrade to 3.55 to get eid_root_key. After that I use IDPS changer to create new nor bin and flash with it by multiman.

When I reset PS3 and it say I need upgrade fw 3.55 or higher and can't boot to xmb. But I tried every fw still say error "The data is corrupt (8002F2C5)" or "The data is corrupt (8002F225)". I can go to Recovery Menu and tried all options but no luck.

Can anyone help me?
    Best Answer - Posted by Vorlone:

Hey, try another Harddisk or format the original HD in a PC and put it back in your PS3 and try to install OFW 3.55 from Recovery Menu.

If you get the same error try a Downgrade Stick (E3 or so) to go in the FSM Mode and use the Downgrade files with lvdiag and a Downgrade.pup for same or lower FW (DONT try a higher FW!!!)

If that don't work you need a Hardware flasher (if you have a good Dump), already described above, for NOR. Teensy or Progskeet works great.

Hope can help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would guess that now you need proper flasher.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey, try another Harddisk or format the original HD in a PC and put it back in your PS3 and try to install OFW 3.55 from Recovery Menu.

If you get the same error try a Downgrade Stick (E3 or so) to go in the FSM Mode and use the Downgrade files with lvdiag and a Downgrade.pup for same or lower FW (DONT try a higher FW!!!)

If that don't work you need a Hardware flasher (if you have a good Dump), already described above, for NOR. Teensy or Progskeet works great.

Hope can help.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News