Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Updating Tiger Woods 11?

Sponsored Links
    So i bought the game today to play with move controller.

Out of the box, it doesnt support the move controller and requires an update. I downloaded and it was all working fine. This was all working using the disc and on the PS3 un jailbroken.

I then powered it on with it it JB. I ripped the game using open manager but when I run the game from the XMB, it hangs.

thoughts?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah - you'd nee to first remove all the game data installs and updates from normal use of the game and then backed up game should run (if it's confirmed compatible with JB - check the JB compatibility thread: http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...=ps3-jailbreak) and then read up here regards installing updates for backups: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...es-112967.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got the demo installer but where is the "PS3 Demo Manager proxy program" ?

i downloaded the installer but where is the "PS3 Demo Manager proxy program"

Edit: I think i've found it PSN Demo Installer | Demo Manager v1.0 is what i need?
    Last edited by kamenrider; 09-30-2010 at 06:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

any chance you could post a link to the update?

my tigerwoods 11 freezes when booting it, i'm using it with no cd.. any suggestions?

mine works perfectly from the external with a disc in the drive.

A) Try WITH the disc (unless your BD drive is broken indeed).

B) If you've played the game before in non-JB mode - e.g. from the original disc - remove the install data and updates first from your PS3.

Does this game work on JB PS3

I just bought a new Sony PS3 Move and want to use this game. I am a total newb, so I have to update the firmware first from 3.40 to 3.41 and then do the JB with the Blackcat I just got in the mail. I'm just wondering if there is a thread on how to make this game work, it sounds complicated...

yeh my bd drive is boken

Quote Originally Posted by rmvpa View Post
    I just bought a new Sony PS3 Move and want to use this game. I am a total newb, so I have to update the firmware first from 3.40 to 3.41 and then do the JB with the Blackcat I just got in the mail. I'm just wondering if there is a thread on how to make this game work, it sounds complicated...
    As already mentioned above - read this thread for a help regards installing the updates on JB-ed games and post your eventual questions or findings there: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...es-112967.html

Quote Originally Posted by bl0wme View Post
    yeh my bd drive is boken
    OK - are you trying to run it from internal or external hard drive? What device / what payload (HEX file) are you using for JB? What Backup Manager? Are you trying to run it directly from Backup Manager or from XMB after selecting it in the Backup Manager? Have you tried the direct load from USB device (not using the Backup Manager at all)?
    Last edited by GrandpaHomer; 09-30-2010 at 09:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News