Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] updated ps3 jailbreak question?

Sponsored Links
    Can i jailbreak my ps3 now since i have read that ps3downgrade and a freeware downgrade is in the works? My ps3 is currently on 3.50.. Now is it possible that i can jailbreak my ps3 at frameware 3.50? If so how would i do this.
    Best Answer - Posted by costocart:

if i were you i would wait until the devs have succeeded and we can actually downgrade before buying any jailbreak device because we dont know yet whether or not we need to buy extra hardware for the downgrade to work.

the concept is still WIP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Everything above 3.41 is impossible to jailbreak.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Everything above 3.41 is impossible to jailbreak.
    I'm not sure this is true anymore.. frame ware 3.50 is now been decrypted and official jailbreak team has found out how to downgrade ps3 firmware. I'm hoping their is free solution soon for this downgrade.

And be aware you CAN NOT downgrade your firmware, back to 3.41 or below. I know that's what people usually ask next. There is NO way to remove your firmware to change back (impossible as stated above). The only fw jailbreakable is 3.15 and 3.41. So if you're wanting a jail breakable system check to see if the FW is 3.41 or below before purchasing. HOPE THIS HELPS GOOD LUCK

P.S. We are all waiting for the day we can JB on 3.42 and up. it would save us alot of headache changing files and such! So downgrading "in the works" may be a min
    Last edited by Krisdog; 11-15-2010 at 01:05 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if i were you i would wait until the devs have succeeded and we can actually downgrade before buying any jailbreak device because we dont know yet whether or not we need to buy extra hardware for the downgrade to work.

the concept is still WIP.

Thank you that is what i was looking for.. All keep watchout thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News