Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Updated games, multiman damaged some help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

just wondering if they'res a proper safe way to update games, i know it's not multimans fault but i don't think there are any checks before downloads are applied appart from by the user.

Most of my game updates are fine and i can play as normal on kmeaw 5.50, but for instance gt5 and time crisis both updates stop the games from running.

I'm storing the backups on external hdd and through the updates just apply changes to the internal hdd, that not being the case thou i think, when after deleting all game data on the internal hdd. The games still no longer work.

Then i need to redump and start from scratch.

So is there a program that just gets safe downloads or has anyone made a list anywhere to check if the new downloads may harm backups?

thanks for any help.
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Don't delete the game folders, delete the Game Data using the Game Data Utility in the XMB. If you have deleted part of the game then you will need to re-rip it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    multiman didn't do anything. just delete your install data for the games you updated and are not working.. why not update to some 3.55 CFW?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You just need to research it before updating the games. Some of the updates will be signed with new keys, preventing them from working on CFW. I assume you meant you are on Kmeaw 3.55, I am not aware of a Kmeaw 3.50 (or 5.50 for that matter ). Delete your Game Data for the non-working games and launch them again, should work after that.

3.55 may bad lol, i've tried delete the game folders on the internal hdd under Game/"game title" and when going back to multiman even thou it shows game version 1.00 after trying to launch the game again it comes up with black screens on gt5 and and error code for time crisis.

then i have to re rip the game and replace on the external hdd.

Don't delete the game folders, delete the Game Data using the Game Data Utility in the XMB. If you have deleted part of the game then you will need to re-rip it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News