Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Update Ps3 break V1.0 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello!

I'm stuck at upgrading my ps3 break, 1.0v. I connect my ps3 break to my laptop via USB, (windows Xp/windows 7), press the upgrade key, but when I open the device manager there is no new device. It should be something like "AT90USB162 " or any other device, but on the device manager list is no change. I installed also Atmel flip 3.4.2 but this application is uselss if my OS can't see ps3 break.

My ps3 break works just fine on my ps3 but I want to upgrade to v 1.4a.
    Any advice?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have the same problem, it seems that we both have the cheap clone from China. This clone is made with a PIC chip which has no bootloader so it cannot be upgraded. some have the buttons and some have none.. some are named ps3break and usbbreak.

Hope they can be updated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I thought it's a fake but it's not cheap at all! For the moment they can't be updated.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    You could try eclipse firmware manager (eclipsemod.com/download.php) worked for AVR Prankster after using PrHackster to unlock it or whatever that did, might work for others i don't know.. just start eclipse and plug device in if it detects it, it will come up connected in green writing hope this helps.

Hello, I've the same and know the answer.

The microchip inside the stick can't be flashed, it's an cheap clone from China.

It's not a clone. It's a real product (PS3Break v1.0 long) from ps3break however it is a faulty product and they refuse to do anything about it.

The same like me.

I already contact the team, they answered, that there are a few V1.0 Long Dongles which are not supported - and never will be.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News