Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Update my micro controller help?

Sponsored Links
    Can anyone help me update my micro controller. I bought it off ebay, but the mongrels banned the guy selling the psgroove, I am not sure what brand it is, but the guy said I can use olimex hex's.

When I plug it into the ps3 and then push the button it tries to install a driver but can't find one.

I have searched for the device listed (windows says AT90USB162 DFU). I have tried to find drivers for it but can't I have downloaded the hermes payload with a olimex hex code, and flip 3.4.2, but I don't know what to do to get it to add the new flash.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    After installing the FLIP you'll need to go to device list and (re-)isntall USB drivers for the "uknown" device - just the Windows to the folder C:\Program Files\Atmel\Flip 3.4.2\usb where are the drivers located.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If the ps3 said it can't recognize the usb device its because u didnt started the system the proper way.

Each time before you turn on the ps3, you must turn off and on again at the back switch or unplug and plug your ac/dc cable.

After that push the power button and push the disc eject button as soon as you can. You will hear a beep sound and the ps3 will start a bit slower but then u will be able to see the Install Package folder.

Note: this method does not work if u already have a disc in the tray. so be sure to eject the disc before the start.

here is a rar with all the files you should need the latest hex the drivers for your usb stick and the flash software.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News