Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Update from 3.55 Dongle CFW to 4.46 CFW help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys,

I've been away from the scene for a while and my PS3 is running 3.55 Dongle CFW.

I've been searching for a CFW 4.46 to update to (I dont need the dongle lol) but there seem to be 8 million different releases and I can't see if I'll be able to update over the dongle 3.55 CFW I am running.

Can anyone recommend a particular latest CFW that I will be able to update over the top and possibly point to a tutorial?

Thanks for your help
    Best Answer - Posted by neko73:

Just update to CFW 4.46 via update console: http://upafile.com/5o02ne7pa7so & install new Multiman http://www.sendspace.com/file/jlu461 & play all PS3 game.

only on German, sorry

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello my friend, i'm also have the same problem and i searched a lot to find a solution, but i've only found 7.9 million different releases
    if i found another working solution, i'll tell. and i hope u do the same, cuz i really hate the dongle!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just update to CFW 4.46 via update console: [Register or Login to view links] & install new Multiman [Register or Login to view links] & play all PS3 game.

only on German, sorry
    Last edited by neko73; 09-19-2013 at 09:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I was on it... The thing just sits in my draw looking like a staunch USB stick that dont work!!!!, i actually might try stick a USB stick in it come to think of it now

Anyways, take these steps.

Install Rebug 3.55.4 over top 1st
    Then install rebut tool box, and then enable QA which is the option all the way to the right.
    Then install REBUG 4.46.1 REX EDITION
    Then update your Game Manager, multiMAN v04.46.03

Dongle games that you patched need the original eboot back to play, if you cant get them what so ever, you may get away with using an EBOOT from an update of what ever game you are trying, install it first, then copy the Eboot file over the dongle eboot in your GAMES directory.

Official Rebug links can be found here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ve-125504.html

dyceast do you have any links to the tools you specified?

Will installing these wipe my settings/games/game saves?

Thanks guys!

what is the difference rogero 4.30 to 4.46

hey, guys what advantages rogero 4.46 and I want to ask what it duplex could be played in firmware 4:30?

It is just the verison. Almost all Cfw is about the same. Some have other things added in it and that what makes it different. Thanks.

4.46 is new cfw for jailbreak console... all games come with 3.55 till 4.46 can be play on 4.46

awesome material great help thank you guys

Thanks for this, I got the links.

1 more question - will installing 3.55.4 and then 4.46.1 wipe my settings/save games?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News