Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Unlock Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends content help?

Sponsored Links
    Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends only lets you play the content from the base game if you insert the Dynasty Warriors 8 disc.

I have the base game, but only on multiman. No Disc. I don't have the resources to burn a copy either.

How can I 'insert the disc' (needs disc swap) or otherwise unlock the content?
    Best Answer - Posted by ripplar:

You could have a corrupt profile. Can you create a new test profile and try. Also try to delete the aa profile set-up a new aa profile and run reActpsn like it is the first time you have ever did it. These are just ideas I would try. Unless you have corrupt game data.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you tried to insert any ps3 game disc in drive then launch the game to see if that will work

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, it doesn't work.

I've also tried activating it by downloading a download version (.pkg) as I'm using the game version launched via multiman, but that was a different region as I couldn't find the US version, so I didn't have high hopes for it anyway.

Have you tried to install reActpsn?

Doesn't affect it whatsoever. The base game works when I use it separately, Xtreme Legends works separately, but I can't unlock the base game content in Xtreme Legends.

You could have a corrupt profile. Can you create a new test profile and try. Also try to delete the aa profile set-up a new aa profile and run reActpsn like it is the first time you have ever did it. These are just ideas I would try. Unless you have corrupt game data.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News