Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Unknown USB after update to Psgroove Hermes v3?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I have ps jailbreak USB before this its worked with PS3 and also show on Pc but yesterday i update the USB from its provided software with Psgroove Hermes v3 "at90usbkey_at90usb1287_8Mhz.hex" now after that its didn't work with PS3 and also on PC its show Unknown Device and didn't detect on software also.

I open the usb and its write ATMEGA32-16AU on the board, Please help me how do i solve this problem.

Screen-shot also attach for the problem, Any help really appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

screenshot.gif  
    Best Answer - Posted by fisher42uk:

As above but if you have installed the drivers delete them and install them again, its defo driver related as I got that message when I 1st plugged my maximus in before installing the drivers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The screenshot shows the app for PS Jailbreak 2 is that what you have?

Also have you installed the necessary drivers?

Also is it compatible for your device?
    Last edited by aamir007; 10-11-2010 at 04:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As above but if you have installed the drivers delete them and install them again, its defo driver related as I got that message when I 1st plugged my maximus in before installing the drivers

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News