Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Undubbing a PS3 game help?

Sponsored Links
    I don't know if this belongs here, but oh well.

I have two game dumps, the JPN version and the US version. How would I undub it, per se?
    Best Answer - Posted by niwakun:

it's not really easy thing to undub things in PS3. Like in Shiroishiki Monogatari and White Knight Chronicles, you cant just swap audio files by unpacking the psarcs with and repacking the psarcs with japanese audio.

Hacking on EBOOT is required, it might be minor changes but mostly you need to repad almost all audio files to make the undub work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What you mean with undub ? Or do you mean unpack ? Then the next question which FW version has it ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    switching the language file so the text is in english and the voices are in Japanese. I'm on 3.55 Rebug.

Find the language files of the game and replace it with the english one.

it's not really easy thing to undub things in PS3. Like in Shiroishiki Monogatari and White Knight Chronicles, you cant just swap audio files by unpacking the psarcs with and repacking the psarcs with japanese audio.

Hacking on EBOOT is required, it might be minor changes but mostly you need to repad almost all audio files to make the undub work.

Why not ? Please explain. I started with hacking PS2 games and have ripped down a few of them. I also haved to edit some eboot's but that was in case of dumming and linking files and so on. In the last SDK they was all Tools. Also $ony's muxing and demuxing tools.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News