Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] uncharted 2 psarc no output file help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi I am trying to put Uncharted to on externel fat32 drive.

I have read plenty of posts but can't find a soultion or same issue. The only thing that seems to work is me droping the pak22.psarc file into the psarc.exe and program starts up and goes thorugh the extraction but there is no out put file. I have also read that I'm suppose to put a copy of the pak22.psarc in the zlib.net.dll directory but am not sure what that means I have tried to copy it over the file it won't go.

Windows xp sp3
    PSgroove backup manager 2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In your PSArc directory are 2 files, the main executable called PSARC.exe and the .dll file called zlib.net.dll. Into that directory you also copy your pak22.psarc file, then drag it over the PSARC.exe file and the extraction should start by itself, you will see a "DOS" window opening and starting to treat your files.

Btw, you need a certain .NET Framework version from M$ to make PSARC.exe work. It also happened sometimes to me, that the extraction of the files just stops at some point, leaving you without any output files.
    Last edited by Demon Cleaner; 10-04-2010 at 11:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had the exact same problem. Couldn`t figure it out, .NET framework wouldn`t install on my system. I had to transfer it with FTP & filezilla to PS3 HDD to get it work. It took a while (but just make sure you connect wired not wireless or it will take effing ages)

Good Luck!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News