[Answered] Unable to sign into PSN with my ID after using proxy!

Can someone please help me out here? I installed BlackSite (Full game and it works) and GT5 Prologue (working) and now I'm unable to sign into the PSN or Store! PLEASE help me out here! Looks like Sony has some sort of call-home feature on these games

remove the proxy setup from your internet settings

Very curious to see the outcome here. I was just considering trying to install something with the Proxy, but I've always had the word "ban" in the back of my head for some reason. Please let us know how it goes for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LiLBiggs4Life View Post
    Very curious to see the outcome here. I was just considering trying to install something with the Proxy, but I've always had the word "ban" in the back of my head for some reason. Please let us know how it goes for you.
    sorry yea it was my mistake - i forgot to remove the proxy configuration in the ps3 after i had loaded GT5 Prologue ........ it works fine if you keep the proxy running on your PC but I dont like it running unless im trying to load a game or something ..... no worries! My PSN acct is fine

yep, there is no need to worry about banned accounts here. Using a proxy is a feature of the ps3, not a hack. All that happened here was the ps3 was trying to connect to the internet through a connection (the proxy program) that wasn't present, as it had been shut down.

you wont be banned for using proxy Its ok!