Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Unable to Flash atmega32u2 Chip Using Flip?

Sponsored Links
    Hi Guys,

I had this PS Jailbreak http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...jb-113111.html using atmega32u2 chip with a Upgrade button.

I installed the driver for the DFU mode and flip. I run flip and select target devices as atmega32u2 and open usb port, all works fine, flip recognized the dongle.

i load the hex file and hit the run button on the left side and it keep gives me "blank check fail at 0x0000". if i uncheck the blank check, after it program the chip this error msg appear "verify fail at 0x0000".

I tried doing this on a winxp and win7 machine , result is still the same.

anyone knows what is the problem ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

?

Sponsored Links
    Mayby you should turn it into programing mod... like in atavrxplain (by connecting some pins)... dunno ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had the same problem with the Minimus 32. But, that was because I didn't put it into DFU mode before trying to program it.

I don't know how to do this on boards with only one button though. Minimus has two buttons that has to be pressed in a certain order.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News