Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Un-Geohoting PS3 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    I want to install 3.55jb to my console but had one concern: if that causes any future problem whatsoever, can I uninstall it or re-upgrading to the original 3.55 by Sony? Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes, you can simply go into recovery mode and reinstall ofw3.55 and it will override it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you follow the guides you should have problem putting geo's 3.55 on and you can always go bk to OFW 3.55 by using recovery mode so its safe!

just one thing mite be an idea to disable your internet connection via xmb cuz of all the banning rumors but it's up to you.

Yes you can, you install the original 3.55 firmware from Sony's playstation's Website and you update it thru the recovery menu of the PS3.

Same Process as Jailbreaking, you put the Official Firmware on your flashdrive, and you go to the Recovery Menu of the ps3 and you update it from there.

Lets hope the sneaky little men have not changed that FW to 6.0 but still calling it 3.55

Thats what I would do. Don't forget their slowly sinking, the gloves are off now.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News