Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Ultimate ninja storm 2 SAVE data help ?

Sponsored Links
    i got a save for Ultimate ninja storm 2 eu , when i put it in the ps3 it says: "user info is not the same"

and i tried to do the all trophy hack but it's hard (http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ame-instantly/)

can soneone help me?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sounds like maybe the "User info is not the same". if you downloaded the save then its because its from another account. if its your save that you changed to add trophies or whatever, well then it's because you did it wrong.

The error message is hardly cryptic.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my save was broken wen the ps3 in mod Waninkoko froze in middle of the online battle , so until i will fineish the game again.. can someone fined a save editor or something that works on my ps3?

Or you could back up your saves and stuff before trying to modify your console as it suggested in the beginning every tutorial. I don't really think that you will see a save editor until after things like a well working media center with MKV support and the new MFW project are done, and maybe not even after that.

now i have to back-up my save files cos i can't know if the ps3 will get stuck again, so if someone can put a trophy hack but easier then that would be nice.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News