Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you couldn't accept something serious, if you can't even understand that he's running a video...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is that youtube user a retard or something? wow so he has FW 3.21 and was able to run a video of linux booting. hes got mad skillz.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think the guy who made the youtube video was joking, coz if he's not then probably that was the worse fake video i've ever seen!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agree. Thats a super fake video. Hahaha. Ahh.

its easy to capture a video of a linux distro booting if you are running the linux in a virtual machine. no big deal...

it's a real video. but the linux is not running in the ps3. boot linux from the video folder... lol

Best video ever - I can easily run Ubunto on my PS3 (if i updated to 3.21) too - by simply playing a video of it loading! hahaha

Quality - anyone who thinks this is REALLY ubunto actually loading on a 3.21 PS3 needs to get their eye's tested! lol

Had a crap day today, this has really cheered me up just because it REALLY does show linux on 3.21 (albeit a VIDEO of linux!)

hahahaha
    PSPSwampy.

i havent touched the ps3 for half a year, but is this guy teasing someone's IQ? even a 10 year old can see he is clicking on a video file called Ubuntu. He messed up his own fake creations by letting people know which application he went to ROFL.

haha, that's hilarious. I checked it out not knowing what everyone was laughing at... and then I saw him flip to the video section... bahahaha! Great for a laugh!

Just watched bolth videos and let me say what a retard he obviously doesn't know much about the ps3... if he did he would have said he found a security hole in the .MP4 file format or even the .M2TS format. lol i could make a better video from his footage... his real problem he should have had a better story. i mean you can get a lot of people to belive you if you have a good enough story and a decent video... shouldn't have zoomed in so much, he could have blurred his MAC address.

the funny thing is this reminds me of psp videos from back in the day.

He fails. Why do they waste time in this kind of things. Do they pay you to submit fake stuff?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News