Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Two Worlds PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    When trying to play two world after making my own xmb boot package and using the one already provided i get an error that says data is corrupt please delete game data and try again. I have done over 10 games that work fine, except this one... Can anyone please help?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does the game have reports of it working? It might be that its one that won't work. I made a few myself and some just won't work no matter how much time spent staring at the hex. I think I have that game in my big pile of original games. I'm going to back it up and have a go.

i just noticed that it requires 3.50 firmware, perhaps not relevant.
    Last edited by Natepig; 01-15-2011 at 11:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have no idea. Just downloaded one from the working eboot thread. and tried myself so i assumed it worked. Let me know what you find. Thank you.

Look at list of compatible games. Maybe this game not working. Anyway on that list people say how to solve it. Have fun!

i'm sorry to say that I had no luck with the eboot.bin. Its one of those ones that has no sign of dev_bdvd, PS3_GAME, or hdd0 in the hex.

On the compatability list its down as unplayable. Probably best to leave this one for now and come back to it when we have more tools.
    Last edited by Natepig; 01-16-2011 at 08:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok thank you. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong...

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News