Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Twisted Metal 3.55 CFW works but no music help?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone else have this issue? Game works fine on external with 3.55 cfw MM backup manager yet no music plays.

Any suggestions?

FIXED IT! Run it off of the external hd and use the BD mirror option. then go into options audio and set soundtrack to original and it works.
    Last edited by delt31; 08-18-2012 at 05:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

Quote Originally Posted by delt31 View Post
    FIXED IT! Run it off of the external hd and use the BD mirror option. then go into options audio and set soundtrack to original and it works.
    Good work getting it working

I remember trying to get Smackdown vs Raw 11 to work but there was no sound, and there was also no backup manager with the "BD-Mirror" option just yet, so what I had to do is install a PKG file and copy my whole game to a folder on my internal HDD to enable me to play it with sound from my XMB. Now the "BD-Mirror" option fixes any audio issues a game could have. Just though I'd share that with you .

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by delt31 View Post
    Good work getting it working

I remember trying to get Smackdown vs Raw 11 to work but there was no sound, and there was also no backup manager with the "BD-Mirror" option just yet, so what I had to do is install a PKG file and copy my whole game to a folder on my internal HDD to enable me to play it with sound from my XMB. Now the "BD-Mirror" option fixes any audio issues a game could have. Just though I'd share that with you .

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News