Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok thanx for that info. I think 1 more question for the night.. if I was to make a backup of a game and the bluray disc's are still expensive could I use any disc or does it have to be a blu-ray disc for the Ps3 TO READ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The PS3 will read any burned disc as a DATA DISC only, so honestly it doesn't matter at this time. If you burn a PS3 image to a Blu-ray disc, a DVD9, or squeeze one onto a DVD5 it still only shows up as "DATA DISC" in the PS3's XMB... meaning you can't do anything with it really.

This is why I wouldn't archive PS3 images on discs myself... instead throw them on a HDD for the time being.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For what its worth to make things more confusing, and why you would want to do this, beats me. But SAK will allow you to back up audio cd's, dvd's, PS1 games, PS2 games etc. Although it wont do any decrypting of any of these (like dvd's etc), it will give you a raw image.

It will probably also take a bit longer, considering you need to xfer from PS3 to PC, but it is always an option!

Thumbs Up

HI.... Bro & Sis.. I'm Newbie Here, I Have a question... how can I put my Bluray files in PS3 HDD ?

please give me advised.. Thx... regards

You mean movie files, or game files?

The STICKY threads in the PS3/Linux section cover both, but if you clarify I can link you to a few.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    You mean movie files, or game files?

The STICKY threads in the PS3/Linux section cover both, but if you clarify I can link you to a few.
    Sorry..Bro .I mean BRay Movies Files..

Thank's Bro. I already look up the Link, but may be I repeat my Question.. I have already movie file in my External HDisk, now i want to save in PS3 HDD.. but How to do it?... Thx 4 your Kind...

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News