Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Turn off PS3 controller vibration help?

Sponsored Links
    My controller keeps on vibrating when I turn on the game and when the game goes off the vibration goes off to please how do I make the vibration turn off with the game on ?
    Best Answer - Posted by elser1:

well your controller should not vibrate all the time in a game.. that's why i think its broken.. i told you how to turn it off.if it still vibrates after turning off as i described it broken..

perhaps you can give more accurate description of your problem.. is it a gen sony controller, what game, is it non stop vibrating,did you turn it off under settings in xmb like i said to..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just hold down the ps button there should be a option there for you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    on the XMB go to settings, 2nd from left, go down 10 to accessory settings and then down 3 to controller vibration function and turn off.. hopefully that will fix your problem, but i fear your controller may be broken..

but it works when I play the game so I don't understand if it is broken then it should not work at all right?

there might be the option under setting in the game to turn off the vibration.

well your controller should not vibrate all the time in a game.. that's why i think its broken.. i told you how to turn it off.if it still vibrates after turning off as i described it broken..

perhaps you can give more accurate description of your problem.. is it a gen sony controller, what game, is it non stop vibrating,did you turn it off under settings in xmb like i said to..

i agree with elser1

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News