Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Trying to downgrade with Eris phone help?

Sponsored Links
    Ok, I really need some help. I have psfreedom setup on my phone, I load the boot.img start psfreedom.ko from the terminal (i did remember to super user).

Now, whenever I try to start my ps3 in service mode by pressing power then eject it just boots normally, no box telling me I'm in service mode. I've tried several times and I just can't figure this out... any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You should consider ditching your jailbreak device and commiting to the new firmware exploits.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's what I'm trying to do. I need to get service mode to get my ps3 back to OFW 3.55 from the Geo 3.55.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you don't need to jailbreak to do that. On a usb stick make the folder PS3, then in that folder make another folder called UPDATE, in that folder put the ofw 3.55 pup available here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=8 Then plug the memory stick into the right hand usb port and enter the recovery menu and install it from there.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News