Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Trouble with m2ts files.

Sponsored Links
    I'll start off by saying, this doesn't happen on all files, so far, it's just this one file I'm working with. What I'm using right now is tsmuxer and I'm trying to transcode the 1080p copy of Superbad that I have to m2ts files to be used on my PS3. Problem with this file is I'm getting no video once played on my ps3, only sound. I did lower the 264 go 4.1 and lower, but still the same result. What am I doing wrong?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thats probably because of the size, if I remember correctly they have to be exact either 1920x1080 or 1280x720.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by squirlslap View Post
    Thats probably because of the size, if I remember correctly they have to be exact either 1920x1080 or 1280x720.
    thats actually not true. There are some 5.1 profile x264 videos that the ps3 just cannot play. The ones that it can play that are labelled as 5.1 are usually mislabeled as 5.1 and actually are 4.1. Changing them from 5.1 to 4.1 atleast makes the ps3 attempt to play them. So to the OP, unfortunately the only chance you have of watching this movie on your ps3 is if you convert it to a format that the ps3 does play, or if you have a strong enough computer, you may be able to do the decoding on your computer and have it streamed to your ps3.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News