Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Translated SNES roms on PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Hey I've been using the SNES emulator for the PS3 alot but I seem to have some problems trying to play Japanese roms that have been translated. Whenever some text comes up, the screen goes all weird and changes size or something. It happens to both Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2) and Bahamut Lagoon. They're probably my favorite SNES games and I love love it if they ran properly.
    Best Answer - Posted by squarepusher2:

This issue should have been long resolved by now - get the latest version (4.4.1) and tell me if you still have issues.

Make a screenshot or video or something in case it isn't resolved so I can look into it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    did you manage to get this game working? i have secret of mana 2 rom and my snes emu setup for the ps3, i'll test it out tonight and see if i run into any problems, what i would like to ask you is if you have tested secret of mana (USA), i was playing and for some reason when i press Square to bring up the item menu it only displays the sword, even though i've been picking up items, do you have this problem? or do you think its rom related.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This issue should have been long resolved by now - get the latest version (4.4.1) and tell me if you still have issues.

Make a screenshot or video or something in case it isn't resolved so I can look into it.

forgive me for bumping an old thread, secret of mana 1 and 2 are fully working with the latest version, Thank you very much.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News