Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Transformers backup question?

Sponsored Links
    Just bought Transformers War for Cybertron. Checked the game compatibility list and someone listed it as functional with the JB.

I'm running a fat PS3 with a 500gb internal, Hermes PSGroove on a Teensy++2.0, and the original BackupManager. The game backs up successfully but I just get a black screen when I try to play it. It doesn't completely lock the PS3 as I can exit it thru the XMB. Anyone have any insight?

I noticed on the game compatibility list that it says some files must be deleted. What is this referring to?

Thanks all.
    Best Answer - Posted by IslaTurbine:

There was a file in the Game Data folder. It was only around 1kb. I deleted it. Still no go.

Well it's working now. Before I was using the original BackupManager and Hermes v1 on my Teensy. Well I switched back to the PSGroove 1.1 and installed OpenManager 1.13 in order to get F1 2010 to work. After successfully doing that, I went and tried Transformers again and it worked! Whoopee!....but I have no clue why it wouldn't work in the first place...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can try checking the game data menu (under game) for a previous installation of Transformers and delete that. The same also happened to my backup of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and it worked after I deleted the installed updates located in that folder.

Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There was a file in the Game Data folder. It was only around 1kb. I deleted it. Still no go.

Well it's working now. Before I was using the original BackupManager and Hermes v1 on my Teensy. Well I switched back to the PSGroove 1.1 and installed OpenManager 1.13 in order to get F1 2010 to work. After successfully doing that, I went and tried Transformers again and it worked! Whoopee!....but I have no clue why it wouldn't work in the first place...
    Last edited by IslaTurbine; 10-01-2010 at 05:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News