Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Tomb Raider Underworld Backup black screen?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone got a backup of Tomb Raider Underworld working or know how to get a backup working on ps3 firmware 3.41 using the latest pl3 payload or hermes v4 payload?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you back it up yourself?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Rain View Post
    Did you back it up yourself?
    No I did not. I checked the compatility list and one entry says it works and another says it doesn't. It's not working for me. Can anyone who has this game made a backup of it and test it themselves.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tomb Raider Underworld doesn't work. It black screens on both internal & external...

Is anyone working on getting it to work? Or does nobody care about this particular game?

Unhappy

Many games exhibit this behavior. It is a known issue. I'd like to believe that people are working on a solution however, I have not heard of anything at this point.

So far this is the first PS3 backup that I had this problem with. I have many backups of my own games and all run flawlessly.

I backuped my own Disc, and i got the same, blackscreen on startup but it seems that the game is starting cause my music switchs to dolby digital input... but no screen anymore / black.

it happens for some games for me whether its backup by me or someone else. Unfortunately the whole playing backup games can be hit or miss at the moment but I'm sure it will get better in time.

Have you tried with a bluray disc in the drive or with/without patching? it's a bit fussy sometimes.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News