Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Tom Clancys hawk x 2 no pack!

Sponsored Links
    when i direct boot or boot from xmb, internal or external update with retail/debug i still get the No Pack message every time. now the compatibility list says it works...
    Best Answer - Posted by brushless:

i just had success with hermes v3 and pretty manager R4 with a random game in with direct boot on. it loads me back to xmb where the game shows as a disc. i just got done playing it

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Keep in mind the list is still a WIP and contains incorrect entries, dupes, etc... any corrections should be reported HERE so that we can update it as time permits.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok boss, i'll try a few more combos to see if i can load past the nopack. then i'll post there with an update.

brushless, I'm having the same prob with this title.

I am using Ps3break Dongle with HEX v1.3b, Tried it on Open Manager 1.161 internal & external & patched mode , also on Backup Manager 2 from retail disc, no luck.

Will post here if any updates!

i just had success with hermes v3 and pretty manager R4 with a random game in with direct boot on. it loads me back to xmb where the game shows as a disc. i just got done playing it

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News