Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Tokyo Jungle PSN question help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys, lots of activity around here I see! Great releases recently.

So here's my question. I have been wanting to play Tokyo Jungle for quite a while now. Seeing as it didn't get "fixed" yet I wanted to ask, is it possible to make it work on CFW?

If not, then would it be possible for me to buy it from PSN while theres still access to it. Or will it not work?
    Best Answer - Posted by GotNoUsername:

You need a CFW which is able to have PSN access and meets the min FW game requirements. PSN game mostly are the game files and the activation files, so if you provide the activation files everybody can activate the game on his/her PS3

If you have a CFW you just can FTP the activation files to your PC and share them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes you can buy it and it will work assuming you use high enough firmware. You will be able to run it on every other PS3 if you backup your rif/act file (would be nice if you share it with pr0p0sitionJOE) he can than make the game available for all of us for use with PSNReact.

PS: If some has Okami HD and is willing to share the rif/act file I would be happy thx

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could you give me some more info as to how it works?

My CFW at the moment is 3.55 so doubt it's enough for the game, but perhaps when the 4.21 CFW will be stable I could give it a try, depends on how sure I will be about it's success.

You need a CFW which is able to have PSN access and meets the min FW game requirements. PSN game mostly are the game files and the activation files, so if you provide the activation files everybody can activate the game on his/her PS3

If you have a CFW you just can FTP the activation files to your PC and share them.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News