[Answered] Tiger Woods 11 Move problems help?

I am trying to get the update for tiger woods 11 to work so i can use the move features, i have done this on a friends ps3 who has the same ps3break 1.1 as me with the latest update from the site, when i launch the game it loads the trophies and then just hangs at the loading screen.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I've sorted this the game doesn't require a disc to boot before its updated but it does after, i enabled the mempatch and inserted a real game it then loaded fine.
    Last edited by Planeflake; 11-08-2010 at 05:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC
    Quote Originally Posted by Planeflake View Post
    Edit: I've sorted this the game doesn't require a disc to boot before its updated but it does after, i enabled the mempatch and inserted a real game it then loaded fine.
    Good to hear that you got it working, quoting this to mark an answer for other users!

Quote Originally Posted by Planeflake View Post
    Good to hear that you got it working, quoting this to mark an answer for other users!