Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] TI84 Plus won't sync now all of a sudden?

Sponsored Links
    So I have used this calculator just fine, ran the jb from it. Used it since psgroove has been ported to it. Today I went back to try to update the payload to hermes and windows 7, xp, nor mac will not recognize the device. Says unknown on the windows pcs' the mac doesnt see anything!

Tried reinstalling, and removing and all the normal steps to get windows to correctly identify it, and nothing. The calculator is still functioning fine, and the jb still works from it, dont know why I cant get it to work.. can anybody help me please. This is the ti 84+ black not silver or se!!!

Thanks in advance!!
    Best Answer - Posted by DarkAntiMatter:

Most of them have a backup battery. Look under the battery cover, and there might just be another battery cover that requires a screw to open. Under that there is a backup battery, so just pull that out. It will wipe your calc's memory clean though. Good luck!

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Try removing the batteries and putting them back. It's worth a shot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the response... tried that... no luck.. still shows unknown device... like it doesnt have the drivers or something...

Reinstall Ti-Connect software.

Unhappy

i did that multiple times... won't work...

Most of them have a backup battery. Look under the battery cover, and there might just be another battery cover that requires a screw to open. Under that there is a backup battery, so just pull that out. It will wipe your calc's memory clean though. Good luck!

Bingo... I was just looking at that and that did the trick.. thanks for the help fellas.. i now have hermes payload up and running!!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News