Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] is there psgroove for 2.76?

Sponsored Links
    i have ps3 phat with 3.41, now i have 1 original contoller and bought from ebay 3 controller that turns out to be fake, so i downgraded to 2.76 and now they work but the psgroove doesn't work.

i found that the ti84 had a psfreedom that support 2.76 but i have the teensy 2.0 is there a way to fit it in to the teensy to work, or is there a psgroove that works on version 2.76?

thank you

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is a PL3 payload for 2.76. I'm not sure about psgroove. Evilsperm has many hexes for many boards and versions so I would check some of his threads.

So you bought 3 "fake" PS3 controllers from eBay that only work on 2.76? Why not just return them and stay on 3.41 to maintain your BluRay functionality and game compatibility?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i didn't know the controller was fake they look just like the original, i had them almost 7-8 months.

but i upgraded to version 3.10 then they stop working but it is to late to return them.

and i know there is the payload for 2.76, but is it possible to find a version that uses teensy 2.0 or psjailbreak2?

There is definitely a PL3 payload for 2.76 that works on Teensy. On this post: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ak-114330.html you can find the hexes for 2.76 as well as other firmware versions. Check the attachments link on the post to quickly view all the files.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News