Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Angry [UnAnswered] Is there a better way to play my roms

Sponsored Links
    I am playing my NES roms with some homebrew program on a jumpdrive on my PS3. I know alot of people think roms are lame but I still value the playability of my old favorites (Legand of Ghost Lion) for one.

Well the problem comes with the fact that there is no sound. This isnt the end of the world but I cant think of much worse. I realize this is sad and speaks volumes about my mental stability but, it is what it is. I also encounter the problem that it wont play some of the games. PLEASE give me some bit of help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mnellammij View Post
    I am playing my NES roms with some homebrew program on a jumpdrive on my PS3. I know alot of people think roms are lame but I still value the playability of my old favorites (Legand of Ghost Lion) for one.

Well the problem comes with the fact that there is no sound. This isnt the end of the world but I cant think of much worse. I realize this is sad and speaks volumes about my mental stability but, it is what it is. I also encounter the problem that it wont play some of the games. PLEASE give me some bit of help.
    Lol, if you think no sound is bad try updating to FW 2.5. the no sound problem is solved, NO hombrew

Getting sound going for BD-J homebrew would have been very, very difficult. Now with it blocked off on 2.5, I donīt know if any devs will bother to try.

Bd-J games still run from official Blu-ray movies. I tested the game Liars Dice thatīs on the POC 2 BD.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    play them on a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by mstchief View Post
    play them on a computer.
    yeah true.. why would you wanna play that stuff anyway ps3 is the way to go not old roms lol

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News