Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Is there any way to update pes 2011 with konami dlc?

Sponsored Links
    Hello...

I'm writing hoping that someone could tell me if there's a way to update pes2011 with official DLC KONAMI on ps3 3.41 jb...

I was thinking if someone with a debug ps3 could give us the savedate including the konami dlc..dont know... just an idea...

Sponsored Links

a possible way?

Sponsored Links
    hello everyone,

let's say i have 2 playstations. one is updated to 3.50 and the other is JB.

i download the Data pack on my updated PS3 then i replace the hardrive between the PS3's. this way i can get to the DLC file using the FTP server.

it's just an idea , i have no clue if it can even work and i don't have 2 PS3.

what do you think?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i would like to update too.

Quote Originally Posted by omryo View Post
    let's say i have 2 playstations. one is updated to 3.50 and the other is JB.

i download the Data pack on my updated PS3 then i replace the hardrive between the PS3's. this way i can get to the DLC file using the FTP server.

it's just an idea , i have no clue if it can even work and i don't have 2 PS3.

what do you think?
    As soon as you switch drives the PS3 is gonna make you update via usb so that won't work. you cannot switch drives in the ps3 and use it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News