Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Is there any real psn code generator??

Sponsored Links
    As the title says, is there any real psn code generator? There are many videos on youtube with psn code generators, but I don’t think that they are real… Can anyone help me?
    Best Answer - Posted by Warrorar:

there is a generator, but sony permbannes every account who use a generator.

they can find the account easily if someone inputs the code and gets an error. writting to sony and scanning the keycard.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links

they can find the account easily if someone inputs the code and gets an error. writting to sony and scanning the keycard.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    TBH just stay away from them but you can try your luck on a ps3 that is not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrorar View Post

I see... Can you tell me which is the psn code generator you are talking about.

I am very curious to see how it works...

Banned User
    no i won't because i don't support those generators.

i'm sad enought that i know that people use it to make much money on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrorar View Post
    no i won't because i don't support those generators.

i'm sad enought that i know that people use it to make much money on ebay.
    ok, thanks you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by skatomelato View Post
    I see... Can you tell me which is the psn code generator you are talking about.
    I understand his reasoning for not wanted to post the one he was referring to, and although I've seen several "PSN generator" sites myself none of them were legit.

That said, if anyone else knows of a truly "working" generator site (vs the typical BS scam/ID grabber ones) feel free to post it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News