Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Are there any PS3 jailbreak pen devices that accept psgroove?

Sponsored Links
    As in, if I plug it into my PC I can just compile a new psgroove if it's updated and update the device?

I'm waiting forever for my AT90USB board and the backorder got pushed back even further, so I'm looking for other stuff to use (please don't suggest a teensy device, not interested).
    Best Answer - Posted by GrandpaHomer:

Well - most of the (updateable) JB clones use one of the common Atmel chips - so you're in a good chance find one with let's say AT90USB162 or maybe even ATMEGA32U2 and as long as it will support standard programming via FLIP and you'd know how to get it in the programming mode (as those usually are now fitted with the hw / reset buttons) you should be able to load it with any hex file / payload you want.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    get yourself a TI-84 for $29 bucks off ebay, ive bought five of them for myself and friends from this very seller.

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not what I'm looking for =/. If I do that, I gotta wait for someone to port a payload to the TI-84....

the latest payload has been ported for TI-84.

Well - most of the (updateable) JB clones use one of the common Atmel chips - so you're in a good chance find one with let's say AT90USB162 or maybe even ATMEGA32U2 and as long as it will support standard programming via FLIP and you'd know how to get it in the programming mode (as those usually are now fitted with the hw / reset buttons) you should be able to load it with any hex file / payload you want.

Here it is, Hermes V2 for TI-84
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News