Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Test bed for PS3 flash memory downgrade help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I have been reading through and have seen no referances to this idea. While I have no problem soldering the 50ish connections to reflash my ps3 memory in order to downgrade, I have 2 myself and a few friends who would like me to downgrade theirs, so i thought a simple test bed made on protoboard and header pins may be a good idea.

A simple way to have correctly aligned oins may be to scan and print a copy of the ps3 motherboard, and overlay it on my protoboard. I'm just wondering: if this is a good idea, why hasn't someone else done so..?
    Best Answer - Posted by niwakun:

just spend a another 20cent for a clip so you wouldnt be dealing for about 39 wires to solder although there are 3 more wires to solder even with NOR clip but that's not a hard to deal with anyway.

also don't get e3 if you plan to reuse it on another PS3. Just use progskeet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just spend a another 20cent for a clip so you wouldnt be dealing for about 39 wires to solder although there are 3 more wires to solder even with NOR clip but that's not a hard to deal with anyway.

also don't get e3 if you plan to reuse it on another PS3. Just use progskeet.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News