Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] Teensy USB Development Tool 2.0 HEX?

Sponsored Links
    So, I've had a lot of trouble getting this to work - I was originally using the wrong drivers, but that's fixed now. The current problem is getting it to jailbreak the PS3. I've downloaded Herme's PSGroove pack, but I can't seem to get any of them to work - they install fine in Flip, but when I unplug my PS3 (slim) & power it up while pressing the eject button quickly after, it does nothing.

Is there even a light on that board? Am I supposed to have a disc inserted? I need help, desperately ;(

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

You`ll need a payload hex for AT90USB-162 with an 8Mhz oscillator.You got a close copy to the teensy. The original Teensy got about 16Mhz, so that could be your problem i guess.

If you got it follow these steps carefully:

1. Launch Atmel Flip and select 'Device', Select the microcontroller that matches your board (In this case AT90USB162) and select OK.
    2. Select 'File' - 'Load Hex File' - Select your .hex file
    3. Select 'Settings' - 'Communication' - 'Open'
    4. Click the 'Erase Target Device Memory button.
    5. Click the 'Program Target Device Memory button.

Greets Modmate
    Last edited by modmate; 10-08-2010 at 06:07 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It appears that I bought a clone. I got mine in Australia from Quantronics.

Does anyone know how to get the backup manager working with this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you got the Teensy2.0 then you have atmega32u4 but if you got Teensy++2.0 then its at90usb1286.

Teensy 2.0:
    MCU = atmega32u4
    BOARD = TEENSY
    F_CLOCK = 16000000

Anyway, try this download (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=22248) and find teensy2.0 and install that hex, using the PJRC own software.

Then try it.

Sry, but he got this :

Teensy USB Development Tool 2.0

And thats a :
    AT90USB-162 8Mhz

Its a teensy CLONE caused of teensy original soldout.

See dealers page where he got it:

Description
    The Teensy is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system, in a very small footprint! All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, the USB module plugs straight into the USB port on your computer!

The original Teensy is sold out until the end of the year, this is a close copy of the teensy 1.0, but uses the FLIP software and utilises an 8Mhz Oscillator instead of 16Mhz.

We have a mixed bag of these AVR Tools, some are SuperAVR, the others are Teensy. If yours is SuperAVR, use ATMEL FLIP software for programming.

Whichever software you use, the onboard controller is AT90USB-162, this is an 8Mhz oscillator, unlike the 16Mhz of the original teensy.
    Last edited by modmate; 10-08-2010 at 03:06 PM

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News