Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

[Answered] Teensy LED Behaviour help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all, i received my Teensy 2.0 board and its all workingh well, however in tuts i have read it says when the device has done its thing that the orange LED will turn off, this is when you know its worked correctly.

Well my light never goes out, sometimes the jb works sometimes it does not, not sure if thats a timing issue with me or somthing else, but as i say, the light just stays on as soon as the ps3 boots, so you only know when you see the install package files, regardless if its worked or not, the light is on?

Is this correct or not?, did i have to programe somthing else, any teensy users?
    Best Answer - Posted by IslaTurbine:

Yes you can't have anything else plugged into the USB ports when doing the jailbreak.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The Teensy boards come in a couple configurations that can have the LED reversed. Some make it turn on, and others make it turn off when the JB occurs. In other words, as long as the JB seems to work, it did, and just expect your light to work backwards to how it is documented.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got my Teensy2.0 and the orange light stays on all the time when the hack is working.

Mines the same the led only lights up when it's doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by zeromx View Post
    I got my Teensy2.0 and the orange light stays on all the time when the hack is working.
    Same here. Wish I could get it to turn off once the jailbreak is loaded.....

I have a teensy 2.0 hex which keeps light off for the duration, although its only psgroove 1.0 (no peek or poke)

Mine has the same behavior (on all the time) between Psgroove 1.0 and 1.1.

Banned User
    Ah well i'm guessing thats ok then i read wrong, i've noticed mine only seems to work in port 1, also i have a 7 port hub, which i have to unplug to do the jailbreak, then plug it back in, i guess in messes up the process.

Yes you can't have anything else plugged into the USB ports when doing the jailbreak.

Banned User
    Yeah that kinda makes sense really, all is good then

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News