Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Taking in-game screenshot?

Sponsored Links
    Hi to all

I would like to know if there is a way to take in-game screenshot (or video) in ps3 system..

I have listened that Resistance FOM had the possibility to take a screenshot (with the patch), simply pressing Print/Stamp on a USB keyboard..

Does anyone know if there is a method to do this on other games?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by LgWagon View Post
    Hi to all

I would like to know if there is a way to take in-game screenshot (or video) in ps3 system..

I have listened that Resistance FOM had the possibility to take a screenshot (with the patch), simply pressing Print/Stamp on a USB keyboard..

Does anyone know if there is a method to do this on other games?
    Dude,

I think the most simple but yet costful way is to have a dvd recorder then hook up with your ps3 then take your screenshot there...

for me, its the most convinient way but yet again... its costful

Hope it helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you really want to capture video or images for a purpose, then getting a video capture card for your PC is the most easy and cost effective way.

You can capture amazing quality video and images onto your PC by simply running the video connection through the PC instead of the monitor.

Lew.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News