Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb [Answered] Super Audio CD on PS3, have you ever tried?

Sponsored Links
    PS3 SACD, EVER TRIED?

Once I bought a PS3 in early 2007, I would never imagine that it would have been the best bargain of my life.
    I discovered this un-advertised feature to play SA CD just for luck.

I that time I owned a Accuphase DP-85 and I had few classical music SA CD with an home made - home theater, with banana-surface speaker and other little beautiful details. But unlikely as I expect this SA player early broke in his life, and the discover for me of this PS3 feature was incredible.

The sound is amazing, with no-signal-loss thanks to the optical audio link. I suggest to everyone, who is so lucky to have an old fat PS3 model, to try this PS3 feature, and start feeling music in all his facets...

Traiano
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

SACD Logo.jpg   SACD Aspects.jpg   SACD Structure.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The sound is amazing, with no-signal-loss thanks to the optical audio link.
    Funny you mention that... Since FW2.01 the TOSlink has only send 44.1kHz/16bit audio from SACD. Guess what... that's identical to CD quality, and definitely not SACD.

Supposedly you can connect to some receivers that support audio over HDMI for higher quality sound, but I do not have one to try it on.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News