Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button [UnAnswered] Stupid thought. Logical or Not?

Sponsored Links
    16 Player PS3 games, mostly 1080p/720p, namely party games, like Bomberman (Thinking about N64 bombermand :misses and smash brothers, and Rampage. Sounds stupid right? PS3 only supports 7 devices. Well here's my thought:

Could $ony release a blue-tooth dongle and firmware update to make games that supports such an awesome number of players.

Sponsored Links

tight

Sponsored Links
    dude... that would be so tight... how i miss bomberman (i'm talkin' back in the day with super nintendo) but honestly... i don't see sony putting out any such device in the near future... but that's just me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Isn't 7 enough? I mean 16 People in one room on a CRT set from 1996 isn't exactly something a lot of people look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by refuseamen View Post
    Isn't 7 enough? I mean 16 People in one room on a CRT set from 1996 isn't exactly something a lot of people look forward to.
    that might be YOUR setup, but for those who have the PS3 attached to a 61" Samsung DLP and the couch can be pushed back 20 feet in front of the screen, having a whole gang of people in the living room would rock! now i just gotta find enough people locally who can bring over their controllers because i'm not spending the $50 per controller for everyone else!

What about using 7 controllers wireless an then 4 more wired to the usb? the ps3 might recognize 11 but then its all software dev to support it.

A projector also comes to mind for those "large" ps3 parties

ps3 + 50 sony lcd 1080FHD .. enough for like 4 people .. an HD projector would come into play

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by toddo69 View Post
    What about using 7 controllers wireless an then 4 more wired to the usb? the ps3 might recognize 11 but then its all software dev to support it.

A projector also comes to mind for those "large" ps3 parties
    That's what I was thinking at first but a dongle would be easier...
    The controller selection would have to be prematch though...not like we'll forget which controller we are...not like N64 needed LED's

AS FOR THE Projector I Love Mine! (Wish it did more than 720p/1080i; can't beat a TV that gets up to 300 inches though (I think I'm at 80" or so))

I have no idea where you guys get the money for HD projectors or 50" TVs, but I'm jealous with my 32" Visio that I got from Costco.

Money

Quote Originally Posted by refuseamen View Post
    I have no idea where you guys get the money for HD projectors or 50" TVs, but I'm jealous with my 32" Visio that I got from Costco.
    You see they don't have the money for them, they rent them from Rentway for 30 bucks a week. Which should cost about 6,000 after they finish paying for it.

hard work pays off, i guess! no renting going on here, everything's paid for.... 61" Samsung flat panel DLP HDTV in the living room with the Onkyo 7.1 receiver and Polk / custom 13 speaker setup, 32" Westinghouse flat panel HDTV computer monitor / bedroom TV.... turning 25 this month! i'm just getting a return on my college education, in all honesty.... i made gaming a fun thing to do outside of work instead of consuming me like i've seen other folks do so i'm just here to learn more about this cool system, not play it 24/7....

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News