[Answered] Stuck in PS3 Recovery Mode help?

Right i was stuck in recovery mode on 3.55 but im out now i'm now back on geohotz cfw and when i install homebrew apps and open them it gives me a black screen i was told by losts of people 2 do this reflash with Rogero CFW v3.1 along with the Jaicrab patched LV2Diag.self file to bypass the Bluray drive check.

But i'm not sure weather to install the Rogero CFW v3.1 1st and then do the Jaicrab patched LV2Diag.self thing after as i can only install the fw via main xmb screen by system update via storage media.

But as it says you need the firmware and the Jaicrab patched LV2Diag.self on the memory on the root of the usb so you have to update to the cfw you want right and then use the lv2 and your cfw pup right ?

best thing to do is install otherOS++ then run QAflagextra.pkg to QA flag the console then you can install any firmware you choose without risk of the console bricking

i can't as otheros++ is highly brickable fw also i'm getting a black screen wen i try to use homebrew but i no with that homebrew if you don't hear a beep you go to network settings and config the buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    best thing to do is install otherOS++ then run QAflagextra.pkg to QA flag the console then you can install any firmware you choose without risk of the console bricking
    The QA token is invalid on firmwares >3.60.

Yeah, but when you have a nor flasher flash 3.55 coreOS then QA works again you can downgrade from any firmware 3.56+ without the drive data being deleted.