Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Strange PS3 dvd region error help?

Sponsored Links
    i was trying to edit a system file to make it region free but no success. Then i restored it to original state.

Then (i never watched a dvd on my JB since i JB it), it loaded a dvd in JB mode and it gave region code error for wrong region, but then i rebooted in normaled mode and i booted dvd and it booted just fine, then i JB again and again wrong region code, anybody had this before.

Kinda strange that no jb dvd plays fine and with JB it doesnt play.

I like to hear what you people think.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did this start only start happening after you tried to edit the file?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That i don't know, since i have the jailbreak i didnt play any dvd or bluray since i stream all of my media to ps3.

So i have no clue why in normal mode it will play and in jb not, i replaced the original file back so that shouldn't be a problem in my opinion.

It's always been like that for me since I got the USB dongle, I always got the "region code" error while trying to play any dvd, if booting in jb mode.

I assumed it was like that for everyone.

Ah ok so its normal, since i never used a dvd since i had the dongle.

i have never been able to play DVD's While in JB mode!!! everytime i do i loads not what ever game i selected previously.

I think it has something to do with the emulation of the game [via the managers]

Did you load a game previous to that or just - Turn on, JBMODE and try a DVD? [Without using any managers?]

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News