Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Sticky X and O button fix?

Sponsored Links
    Does anyone have any tips on un-sticking the ps3 buttons? Tapping either X or O more than ten times ina row, they will stick for a few seconds.

Is the only solution to take the controller apart?

TIA

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    LOL I dont wanna know how you got your controller sticky.

Have you tried abit WD40? I wouldnt want to say its a solution for your problem but worth a go if your going to throw it out anyway.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzie50 View Post
    LOL I dont wanna know how you got your controller sticky.

Have you tried abit WD40? I wouldnt want to say its a solution for your problem but worth a go if your going to throw it out anyway.
    ROFL! I knew that was coming

I will try WD40 or maybe rubbing alcohol.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i had the same problem. just take out the screws on the back and pull the front and the back of the controller apart. its needs the right amount of pressure to do that, but once its open just clean the buttons and put it back together. worked well with my controller.

Quote Originally Posted by kpo View Post
    i had the same problem. just take out the screws on the back and pull the front and the back of the controller apart. its needs the right amount of pressure to do that, but once its open just clean the buttons and put it back together. worked well with my controller.
    Thanks for tip, I tried that and it worked great (used a bit of alcohol as well).

The only word of caution I would give about taking apart your controller is to make sure you know the positioning of the reset button. I almost snapped mine while trying to put my controller back together.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News