Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Steering wheels and PS3

Sponsored Links
    Do you know if one can use PS2 steering wheels (with the controller adapter) on PS3? How about PC steering wheels? Do all functions work properly (Force Shock, Force Feedback, Buttons etc.)?

Registered User ElectrixBreaker's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It works on PS3 because the Steering Wheel already have USB port ready for the PC and there's no need to plug the PS2 Adapter for it. I'm getting mine soon and I already owned Gran Turismo 1, 2, 3 and 4. The best steering wheel I recommend is Logitech Force Driving Pro Steering Wheel plus Gas Paddle and Brake. I like the black color with GT logo on the Wheel, so this will fit the best matching color with PS3!
    Last edited by ElectrixBreaker; 04-12-2007 at 05:36 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Guys,

I have Logitech G25 with force-feedback steer, gas/brake/clutch pedals and gears and it works fine with F1 and GT HD Concept. It doesn't work 100% with Motorstorm, because the steer works but the pedals don't...and you must use the the buttons on the gearbox for gas, brake and turbo 8-(

It doesn't work 100% with Need for Speed Carbon...only the steer works...

The G25 works 100% with the PS2 version of NFS Carbon. how come it doesn't wotk on PS3 version? weird...

Hi there,

I've tried right now NFS Carbon and it works 100% (you must press R2 in the control options to change te controler type, and it detects the Logitech G25 !!! even the 6 speed shifter)

By the way, i tried G25 with Ridge Racer 7 and worked 100% too !

Did this information helped you, shrink?

Registered User sapphireforever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gekko69 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have Logitech G25 with force-feedback steer, gas/brake/clutch pedals and gears and it works fine with F1 and GT HD Concept. It doesn't work 100% with Motorstorm, because the steer works but the pedals don't...and you must use the the buttons on the gearbox for gas, brake and turbo 8-(

It doesn't work 100% with Need for Speed Carbon...only the steer works...
    wait you said G25 works with GT HD Concept is that include the clutch and 6 speed shift or just the up and down shifter? Because my is only works with up and down shifter.

I tried my G25 with GT HD and yes it only works with the up/down shifter.

@sapphireforever did you try the F1 demo with G25? did it work at all?

Registered User sapphireforever's Avatar
    I haven't try it yet.

Hi,

I tried G25 with the full F1 and it works 100% ! I'm going to buy right now the Gameracer Pro seat to play it !

Edit: I mount my Logitech G25 on the Gameracer Pro, and now i have an arcade car race machine in my leaving room !!! and the best of it is that the screen is a 42" and i'm playing 720p or 1080i and in 5.1 sound!!!

The price...€ 299 for the Gameracer Pro (Portuguese FNAC store) and € 180 for the Logitech G25 !

What do you think of that ? The driving position is awesome and the thrill is something else...

Hi gekko69,

How is the LCD Display on 720p and 42". I'm also buying an LCD but i'm afraid of buying a vert large Screen with only HDTV, so i'm thinking on buying the 37" screen instead. I can't afford now the 1080p.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News